Furukawa Rock Drill working in partnership with Marubeni-Komatsu since 1983
Furukawa Rock Drill produces attachments for a vast range of specialist tasks. Designed to be uncomplicated and reliable, Furukawa attachments offer durability with superior performance and the lowest lifetime costs.
- Furukawa cutter/crusher attachments have a high-speed valve fitted as standard, faster cycle times and powerful crushing force.
- Furukawa combi/cutters have full hydraulic rotation; suitable for use on standard excavators (up to and including 30 tonne) and high reach excavators.
- Furukawa attachments are ready to go to work; no assembling is needed on site.
- Furukawa attachments will fit all manufacturers’ construction equipment.
Download the FRD attachments brochure here.
Making light work of heavy business
Furukawa VC22 combi cutter/crusher.
Uses include demolishing concrete and steel structures and is capable of cutting H-Frame structures up to 450mm x 200mm x 9 ¼ mm. A solid cast steel body assists in minimising friction in severe operations and the reversible cutter blades increase the lifetime of the jaws.
Other products in the cutter/crusher range include:
- Primary crusher
- Secondary crusher
- Multi-purpose crusher
|Crushing force, primary tooth
|Crushing force, cutter centre
|Base machine weight
||20 - 30
Furukawa demolition and sorting grab FDG type (1 - 45 tonne).
Designed for variable use and handling of mixed materials, including demolition waste and recycling material. The jaws are made from Hardox 400 and have reversible top plates fitted as standard, increasing its lifespan.
Other products in the demolition and sorting grab range include:
- Furukawa multi-purpose demolition and sorting grab- FMP type (1-40 tonne)
- Furukawa demolition and sorting grab- FSG type (1-45 tonne)
VP Primary Crusher
VS Secondary Crusher
VM Multi-Purpose Crusher
VC22 combi cutter/crusher
FDG type demolition and sorting grab